This is my latest video with the 10 best reasons to try a plants-based diet.
Check it out and then come in for something delicious!
Top 10 Reasons to Give Plant-Based Diets a Try
- The food is awsome! The flavors are endless. The combinations of things you can make are incredible. We develop recipes down here at New Horizons Healthy Foods and we could develop hundreds more in time if we so choose. Healthy food tastes awesome. My food right now is way better than when I was on a standard bachelor diet. I look forward to every meal.
- It’s the food we are designed to eat. We are not carnivorous apes. We have the body of an herbivore. This will help your whole digestive system. Let’s stick to what we are designed to eat.
- The Whole Foods Plant-Based Diet is the only diet ever scientifically proven to reverse heart disease in the majority of patients. Heart disease is the number 1 killer. Make yourself heart attack proof this year. Reduce your risk of cancer. Cancer, heart disease and type 2 diabetes are largely preventable.
- It’s the best for weight loss and weight maintenance. If you want to lose weight, go to the gym all you want, but if you don’t change your diet you’re gonna be spinning in a circle. It’s the food that the key to weight loss. All that fiber in these fiber rich plant foods fills you up. It’s bulk without calories, carbohydrate-rich foods like fruits, starchy vegetables, whole grain legumes, they speed up your metabolism. Look around the world to some of the healthiest populations running on carbohydrate rich diets. Their metabolism will speed up. They’re always lean and trim.
- It’s the best for overall health. Not just cut your risk of chronic disease but have energy, feel good, have good digestion, have good brain function, have nice clear skin, good sleep and on and on. Fiber-rich food is the key to dietary health. Antioxidants keep you young. The Fountain of Youth, right here, at New Horizons Healthy Foods.
- Great for the planet. By eating this food, eating lower on the food chain there’s nothing better you can do for the planet than what comes at the end of your fork. For more information watch the documentary Cowspiracy. So help save the planet by eating at New Horizons.
- It’s the animals. Everybody loves animals. Those are just aligned with your true self. Align with the animal lover inside of you. You can choose to show compassion to all animals, not just the select few that we call pets.
- Become a healthy superhero. We can inspire others, the next generation, to eat healthy and put them on a road to health by becoming a healthy superhero.
- It’s the future. Let’s face it, plant-based diets are the future. It’s inevitable because if we don’t change we will not have a healthy planet and healthy ecosystem to live in. Some countries are going bankrupt because everybody is sick, because health care, sick care is so expensive. People want to be healthy and this is the way to do it. It’s the future.
- Save money. Base your diet around your starches, potatoes, whole grains, rolled oats, bananas, and legumes. You are going to save a bunch of money. You can put that money you saved towards a Vitamix or a food processor or a bicycle and your quality of life will improve.
Thanks for watching. I’m LeRoy Kopp. Don’t forget to green-up. Try a plants-based diet.